Wednesday, January 14, 2009

El Limon,beatiful waterfalls!

On our way to El Limon!


Moto is totally the thing here!
Enjoyed every second of those rides..

And I know Chris cross feels the exact same way..

Real Dominican food... Soo good.. Mm mm mm


To get to the waterfalls you need to ride up hill
through the djungle in mud fields and small lakes..

Wild life...



Me and my horse was the best team ever!
After 1 hour ride we stoped so the horses could get some rest and we had to do the rest our selfs by foot.


The view from the top of the mountain took my breath away..

After 1 hour of sliding down hill in mud and climbing trees,
I truly felt like Pocahontas..


Wish i could brag about this too,but naaaa...


Had the best day...
Now its up hill on foot again and then the horse ride all the way back to the motos..
And a crazy ride home with wind in my hair..
Its been a good loong day..

No comments:

Post a Comment