Saturday, April 18, 2009

The armor of light I put on

Its a wind no more like a storm that's blowing inside me
yet I'm so calm, happy and lively
Wind, waters like nature forces
Gives me the wisdom when i seek your sources
You gave me life
Life, like i see it my journey to grow mind and in spirit
I will walk the way you prepared for me, listen to your whispering voice carefully
I will keep my heart pure and open for you , that's the only way to really hear you through
Flesh is a trap battling the enemy
Teach us to fight and seek the heavenly remedy,
then we can all defeat and repeat His worship to a heavenly melody
Every morning is a God given gift, to wake up and make right the wrongs we did
I stand by the promises you made, i will remember it if faith begins to fade
No one would ever be worthy to step into your kingdom if it wasn't for your gift to the world that gives us your unlimited forgiveness
The dark shadows in my life I will show to you
Step away from it and be closer to you
Beautiful is the God to whom I raise my praise
Ill be on my knees when your light struck my face
I will surrender in front of your feet, bless me oh God with your love so deep

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment