Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A taste of my Oslo living.. And yes my little wildberry is back to spend sum time with me b4 its time to leave for real, Happy endings New beginnings



Welcome back!

Another take off is gone take place not to long from now tho:)


My little family in my crib..
Thanks for all laughs ya`ll been giving me:)
Mi casa su casa..


Norwegian Eastcoast..

Calle!! Last day in the contry and @ work:(







Preforming art..
My favorite..


My old neighbourhood with new art decorating the walls
Me like!

Half n half just the way we like it..
Melt in my mouth please


The street art you neeeever seen b4.. Yeah right..


Babies of the future?



Whenever the sun is out this guy is too


Oslos Main street, "Karl Johan" Ave.. haha


My orange era,not over just yet..


The typical Norwegian gift!
Boooring..
Come up with sum new.

U serious?!
I am


Working @ the B-boy/girl shake off!



My B-day cake for ChriiiizE:)
With all my love, from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment