Wednesday, July 14, 2010

StarShine...

It was a cold night outside..
He looked at me and said- Girl, you need to understand, I'm in love with two women.

This is what I told him..

-Baby, Listen.. I wasn't born to be one on the side or the other woman.
If you can't respect me like that, don't waste my time, I need a real man.
You got another lady waiting for you, I ain't down with that, I ain't got time for that.
I was born to be a number one.

A real woman, I give you the definition.
Someone who stands on her own two who knows her worth and who doesn't
question her value.
A real woman holds her head up high,
She's ambitious and stands up for what she believes in and show love and honor her man like only a real woman can.

 I'll give you coco, cinnamon, sweet vanilla a touch of chilli and cayenne..  Imma spice you strong when I invite you in..
All quality flavors in a heavenly blend. 
You ready, can you handle what i got?
I got eternity in my heart, I could share forever with you if you wasn't so damn confused.

He said- baby, you shine like a star.. It's a shame we're galaxies apart.
But still in the night shine, It's you I see in the lime light of my mind..
Blissful memories will always linger, never to be erased..

-Beautiful you, you keep our memories as a souvenir but as long as you share your bed with another lady you aint never gotto taste me.
You gotta be strong if you ever picture we.

No comments:

Post a Comment