Friday, February 6, 2009

New York,New York!!

The three amigos!!!





Ray,Mr Murphy and my self..
In one of our many late night discussions,so many different ways to see life


American breakfast
Gaining weight is not a problem here,trust me


Documentary time

Yup,thats what we do in this house..
Knowledge is A key..
Communication is another..

Team work makes the dream work*

Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla Ice Cream..
Munch Magic!!


The streets of NYC


Flashing lights...


Feels almost like home..





I dont know for how long we been on those trains all in all,
For some reason we always take it the wrong direction..
Its confuuuusing!!
And with music in your ears its easy to forget time and space i guess..


Coldest day ever and the hoodie is a fact!
Here we are spending 2 hours on different trains,
trying to find our way back home
I wont take any blame for it tho,blame it aaall
on the people who pointing the wrong way..

Blue fingers,tell me about it..

Miguel,cool dude we met randomly on the street as we always do..





Ended up as a crazy night,

with B-day party,karioke and gays singing "If I were a boy"

Yeah,It was a night to remember*


Looking Gucci,guys..

Later skater



Chris,DanDan (Chris best friend) and me playing "If I were an animal,what would I be?

Apperiantly I would be a Peacock and a Leopard...


Chris is my little monkey,becouse she so jumpy, bubbly and crazy
and to Daniel she would be a panda

And DanDan aka Big papa got dog from bouth of us..
He just is a typical dog,warm,safe,kind,fun and a girls best friend


Time to explore the city



Ground Zero



Taking a walk down memory lane



8 years has past..

This is what it looks like now


The freedom tower is on its way
Better late then never,right



Empire State Building
Strike a pose, baby





The wiev from up above

How high? so high that I can touch the sky



On top of the world

Getting ready..



Shoe shopping..



A night out


Jah aka kin is the Dj of the night!!


Keep on skratchin my brotha..
Me likes it!


We got our drink and our 2step...



No comments:

Post a Comment