Monday, February 23, 2009


Only two weeks left and im gonna spend them in Hawaii.
Then Its straight back home.
Two and a half month traveling around,growing and stretching.

Its time to reflect.




Met so many wonderful people in every different place ive been too.
I've seen so much beauty.

Beautiful souls,beautiful nature,beautiful relationships between people and so many stories.
Ive also seen and experienced the opposite.
Broken, scared people who doesnt know how to show their near and dear love.

Violence,despair.

So many self destructive people out there, that lost their dreams and hope a long time ago.
It kills me to see that even how much love you give, they still not able to take it in.
How can you receive and feel the love other people give you when you not love your self?

You cant.



Im a big believer of planting seeds.
I never give up hope on anyone,because I know and have faith that everyone is able to find back and appreciate them self for who they really are.
All you need is time and work, (patience and faith) and a will to do it.

Uniqueness is a wonderful thing and to see people that put work and invest in them selfs is one of the most inspiring thing to me.




Ive met kids that come so far with them selfs that I was lost for words just listening to the stories they had to tell.
So mature so much wisdom,just by the age of 14.
Nothing comes for free in this world though. Only by seeking you will find.
The 14 year old had his eyes and consciousness wide open thats probably why he already has come that far.



I know that even if I havnt appreciate everything I've seen it still gone shape me in some way.
You maybe not always understand it or sometimes even totally disagree with it.
But Its a possibility that it might be there,in your face,annoying you to death just so you can have the opportunity to learn and grow from it.

Your choice take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment