Saturday, March 21, 2009

No time for games...

Follow that inner voice and don't let emotion confuse it
Deep down you always know, If you got your intuition right and you know how to use it

Watch out for the people that claim their real for real and honest
Many of em comin out as false prophets

Talkin their jari,jari about honesty and realness with you in a conversation
What they apparently cant see is that the words loose their meaning when they lack foundation

If you cant show it in your actions, to me its all Gibberish
You got a smile on yo face over there, thinkin mission accomplished

I aint fallin for that bullshit

I smile right back at ya,i know whats goin on
Picture pretty clear to me when the line is drawn

Sheep in a wolf clothing is what I'm talking bout, call the bluff see the truth and bring it out

Don't got time for fake ass people and their game playin
Usin big words they cant handle and start portrayin

I give you a couple of chances but I aint stupid
I mean, that behavior is not gone make me receive any arrows from cupid

Try to bite me with smart talkin or whatever
Cant hurt me when it hits this level

Its a time and place for everything, trust me I know
But yo,If you cant keep it real to the end then keep on movin, Its time to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment