Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stir the good vibe

Home sweet home..
Went home to mom over the weekend.
Havn`t seen her in a looong time.
QT-time!!!!!!
Gothenburg my birth town will always have a special place in my heart
And spring was there to welcome me:)

My favorite cafe,been there as long as I can remember






Ink dippin, no tounge spittin
Prefer to think before I'm speakin

Life reflect what mind is thinkin
Positive thoughts attract goods, that's what I believe in

Expect great things, believe in your dreams
Don't need to be educated to see that faith is underrated

We all heard "the poor is the rich n the rich is the poor"
Money chasin, fancy cars, house n more

That's your ambition, but its not even on my top 10

Appearance polished, lookin good from head to toe
The walk, the way you talk to me
I wont lie, I like what I see
If your inner glow doesn't shine though, you wont attract me

For me cash ain't king, give me a rich personality and my heart will sing

Show me your soul, lets dig deep together
Ill sip your thought like hot chocolate in stormy weather

Takin a step out in the dark unknown
Feelin free when I'm out of my comfort zone

When the waves in life change I float with em
When my heart beats faster i follow the rhythm

From my perspective I ain't got no enemy, If you feel like one
You chose it, not me

Chicks judgin, lookin at me nasty
If it sum you wanna know, go ahead n ask me

Drop the mask n please step forward
If its a real woman inside you, show me who, n drop the attitude

Stand up, I'm on another level
I don't hate on other women
Sum might call it bein a rebel

Raise your glass, rock with me sister
Lets shine together

Don`t got time to look at the wrongs you did in life, It`s not in my interest
We all made mistakes, no one is flawless

Turn the beat up, keep your head noddin
In my tee n my heels I keep on rockin

Stir the good vibe, pour a glass to your neighbour
And to all you haters, Don't say i didn't warn you
Taste is gonna be bitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment