Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On the move


I'm on the move, not ready to go home..

I can still see it bright for my inner vision. I see the kingdom without a dome.

It's so much work, though, that needs to be done.
Still so much to do until the final battle is won.


I know where I'm going and for whom I'm working for.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

My mission is clear and the journey is my ambition.
Sometimes you don't understand why you ended up in a specific position, until you go back and do the addition.
That's when you go, "Ahhh, That's what he was thinking."

I won't stress just to prove a point of success or get people impressed.
I'd rather take my time and do it with finesse and be blessed.
I don't count in time how fast I'm going,I'd rather look at it as how much I'm growing.
Time is anyways just another illusion, at least that's my conclusion.

My father is my king and the king shows no fear.
Love is the language.
Ill do my best so you can see his reflection in me.

You can beat me up, down or in any direction.
Try to confuse me with the power of words, in any election.
I know for sure where my heart belong, and the truth will be my protection.
I'm always gonna try to stand up straight and never give up the fight, or get the liar infection..
I will never deny what I believe in. Cover my mouth and eyes but my mind will still speak with a grin.


My father is my king and my king shows no fear.
Love is the language.
I will do my best so you can see His reflection in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment