Friday, July 3, 2009

All we need is love

I come home, shut the door behind me
Finally some time to spend with me, as my only company
Its quality time, which is highly valuable to me
The world is out there and I'm in here, home
In my own free zone
Love the moments I got for myself, alone

Takin a shower then a cup of tea, I pour some milk in it
Thinkin about the day as my eyes find a spot on the wall n sink 3d deep in it

I find peace of mind when thoughts starts to entwine
Going through the day in my mind
People I`ve met bringing back memories i thought I left behind
Unsolved mysteries, unfinished stories

Day turns into night

I put my self to bed lettin the sheets embrace me
Me my cup of tea, sometimes wish it was we, but whatever that's another story

Soft tones of jazz in the background fillin the quiet night
Candles flickerin in the dim light
Reaching for my note book as i feel the need to write

No phone, no computer, no TV
My nights are holy, writing is my therapy
Leaving my tea on the book stack beside me

Abstract thoughts become concrete words, helping me to understand my life story

Thoughts wrote down on a paper
Dreams, goals, hopes, disappointments its all there and I save them for later

Relations with others helping me understand myself better
Can even be a life changer

I'm so thankful for my spiritual life, even when I'm alone I never feel lonely.
Actually, many times, i find it more giving to hang out with myself only.

My soul has a deep spiritual dimension
God gives me guidance, assistance and nutrition
And as time goes by my soul reaching new levels cuz I'm always on a soulsearch expedition

To know myself is a valuable investment, after all I'm gone live with myself for the rest of time and whats after that.
Search and you will find worked out good so far
When life cuts you deep and leave you with a scar, that's when you really need to who you are.
I give thanks to my mother for introducing me to the most amazing secret of them all.

I know she sometimes feels guilty that she couldn`t raise me properly,
because of all time she spent in hospitals and all my years in foster care.
But she always loved me like love was all she knew, and taught me to live by faith and always towards God and to my heart stay true.

When I go back in time in my mind
I remember i saw all those kids with their brand new kicks, out there flashing..
They had the big house, rooms filled with games and stuff up to the ceiling, dirtbikes on the parking lot.
They even got a brand new one, if they crashed the old one.
Hmm..

I can`t help wondering what it all taught them?
To be a grownup materialist while i was taught being optimistic?

Kids don't do what you say they do what you do
Parents should know, that's old news
I guess you pass on what you self been taught
So try to do it right from the start.

If tomorrow was my mothers last day I want her to feel accomplished,
cuz she was the mother who showed her daughter that God exist.
The greatest gift of all, I could never ask for more.
Money cant by me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment