Friday, July 17, 2009

Mind drifting away...

Together in sunlight, until shadows make us disappear
Walking to infinity, you beside me
Light blue days, light green colored sea
conversations about life, God, freedom and our history
You telling me stories
we share dreams, we`re going to make new ones into reality
Your brown skin is shining, smells like the sun
your breath against my neck, you so close
make me inhale slow with eyes closed
Tasting the sweet breeze on my tongue
Your eyes so warm so intense like a ray of light shining upon me
Like with red clay you shape me
I am safe in your soul
My feet in the sand digging deep need some shade, your arms tight around me
you fill my lungs with air, I breath you
Your thoughts lifting me high to clouds obove

your soul so deep, reaching new levels of curiosity
Deep like in the deep of mother earth, making my heart beat like the Masai warrior jumps high towards the crown in the tree
You fresh like green apples, I need to taste that
The rhythm we both share is divine now no one can stop us two now
two soloists together in one acapella
Life is the beat and we are the drum
and we find eachother like when rain drops on a window become one
Pink and purple colored skies
Us, shining like gold
We are strong and unstoppable
Wild and untamed
We`re in the land where dolphins fly and
colorful rainbows leap from the mists
Were the spirit of peace floats on air
You just you and me and Us inspires me
I need colors so I can paint and make the moment last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment