Sunday, July 12, 2009

Despite what anyone has to say, I will continue my walk
Whatever that tries to block me, I will find a key and unlock
People don`t even need to talk, I read their mind
Eyes don`t lies and I'm not blind

I'm face to face with disbelief right now

Those eyes of yours shows me a mind filled with fear,
but your fears are yours, they cant scare me even if they haunted me
They cant touch me
Fear for the unknown, fear of facing the fact that Your dreams never been done

So to all of you that doesn`t understand where I'm going or where I'm coming from
Free your mind and the rest will follow

I don't worry bout tomorrow or where I`ll be in a year
My walk will show me on time and I have faith that where ever I`ll be is where I'm supposed to be
For some, it seem like its easier to live through others but i choose to live through me. .
Remember, your biggest enemy is sometimes your own mind
yeah, you sit down for a while and suck on that one

So listen

A beginner can still be a winner
Its never to late, tomorrow early is a good time to start, why wait?
See,time never waited on you, right
True, right

I don't think in colors I don't think in age I don't think dollars, size or race
I strive to learn and to keep my mind open
I watch with all of my soul
Because eyes only see what u thinking. Simply reflecting your own thoughts

And now to all of you that really do understand me
I see all this creativity and passion around me
All these art forms and God given gifts inspires me
Thank you for being my inspiration my want to reach higher feeling,
my never give up and always stand up for what I believe in
All your work is there for the world to see and for a reason
You know who you are you don't need no further presentation

Thank you

So yeah I'm gonna keep on live life through me and not through anybody else but maybe in you I find a better self

This is just one step in the direction Gods arrow is pointing out to me
Probably its hard for people to understand that, when they don't believe

Whats from the world will remain in the world,
and what in the world do I need to fear as long as God is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment